Nearly twenty cellular video games joined the list of cell “unicorns” this year, like titles these as LoL: Wild Rift, Marvel Strike Force, and mobile variations of EA Athletics FC and eFootball.
According to a new report from data.ai, 26 cellular applications arrived at $1 billion in life span revenue in 2023. Most of them (19) are online games.
Interstingly, 11 titles on the record were being produced or revealed by Asian businesses these types of as Camel Video games, Bandai Namco, Tencent, and Konami.
The entire list can be witnessed under (in alphabetical order):
- Age of Origins — write-up-apocalyptic tower protection sport by Chinese cell developer/publisher Camel Games
- Arena of Valor — world variation of Tencent’s MOBA strike Honor of Kings, which remains the highest-grossing cell title all over the world with about $10 billion in profits
- Arknights — tower defense video game with RPG factors by Chinese studio Hypergryph
- Boom Beach — technique title from Supercell (according to the Finnish studio, the match crossed the $1 billion mark in 2019, so it is unclear why information.ai put it on the record this 12 months)
- DoubleU On line casino — social on line casino title produced by South Korean organization DoubleU Game titles
- EA Sports activities FC Cellular 24 Soccer — cell model of Electronic Arts’ football video game, which is up-to-date every single yr with the launch of each and every new title in the franchise
- eFootball 2024 — cell variation of Konami’s sports activities franchise (beforehand acknowledged as Pro Evolution Soccer)
- League of Legends: Wild Rift — mobile MOBA from Riot Online games, which topped $1 billion in income in September
- Lightning Link On line casino — social casino video game by Item Madness, which is now owned by Australian gambling manufacturer Aristocrat Leisure
- Lineage W — a person of a number of mobile titles based on the Mmorpg franchise Lineage
- Marvel Strike Power — transform-centered RPG and one of the top-grossing game titles from Scopely, which was obtained by Saudi Arabia’s Savvy Online games Group for $4.9 billion previously this 12 months)
- Odin Valhalla Increasing — cell Mmo made by South Korean corporation Lionheart Studios
- One Piece Treasure Cruise — mobile RPG based mostly on the A single Piece franchise from Bandai Namco
- PokoPoko — match-3 title designed by Japanese business Line Company
- Puzzles & Survival — match-3 title made by Chinese developer 37Game titles
- Royal Match — match-3 title made by Turkish studio Dream Game titles
- Solitaire Grand Harvest — cellular card video game from Australian studio Supertreat
- War and Order — tower defense game by Camel Online games
- Planet Series of Poker — mobile card recreation from Israel-based mostly cellular publisher Playtika.