Table of Contents
An exciting crypto fishing game with a unique set of NFT-gaming instruments – World of Defish – is excited to announce its full-scale mainnet launch. Follow the “Fish.Play.Earn.Trade” motto of the game’s creators and dive into the fascinating world of underwater adventures with lucrative prizes and awards.
If you’re a fisher in your soul, a new multiverse P2E game is ready to give you the pleasure of a fishing adventure in the comfort of your home. World of Defish, a genuine NFT-enriched multiverse playground for the fans of P2E products, is finally LIVE on its BSC mainnet.
WOD attracted over 10,000 new players within the first 30 minutes after the mainnet launch, proving that fishing is still in vogue. With an active player number exceeding 1,600 a day, the game is now ranked #14 among BSC-powered games.
World of Defish is a fascinating game with futuristic graphics that offers unrivaled player experiences. It allows you to fish, upgrade your equipment, enhance your fishing skills, acquire new areas, compete with peers, and trade the earned assets in the in-game NFT marketplace.
Main Gameplay Features
There’s so much in World of Defish to make it your new addiction. The WOD creators have taken care of a large set of treats you’re sure to enjoy:
- Defish Boxes give you the essential fishing equipment to start playing WOD. If you fail to receive the box, you can buy the needed tools in the WOD marketplace.
- The marketplace is the platform where all WOD players can trade their catch and equipment, as well as monitor new territories on sale.
- Staking is an essential P2E feature that helps players earn a passive income with the earned WOD tokens and NFT assets they’ve discovered.
- NFT Zones are the landowners’ territories where the owners set their special rules and charge fees from other players fishing for WOD tokens on their property.
- Crafting helps players collect parts of the needed equipment after each fishing session and compile the working tools from those spare parts afterward.
- The guild system creates a sense of belonging to the WOD community and strengthens the WOD brand identity. Active players are awarded NFT badges and unique NFT fishes with guild design as a sign of their distinction.
- Ranks are awarded to players depending on their progress and open new privileges to those with a higher rank, thus adding the competitive spirit to the gameplay.
WOD was created in the best tradition of the P2E game format, giving players many possibilities to earn real money with gaming:
- Land owning – buy fishing areas and set your own rules for the fishers coming to you for WOD mining, earning money on commissions.
- NFT farming – the fishing process is a hunt for NFT fishes, some of which are rare and valuable.
- WOD farming – the gaming process involves WOD farming, and you can withdraw the mined WOD amount at any moment.
- Crafting – by collecting elements of fishing equipment, you can compile workable tools and trade them lucratively in the WOD marketplace.
- Staking – once you earn a sufficient number of WOD tokens and have some spare cash, you can earn a passive income via high-interest in-game staking.
The average income of players in WOD fishing zones is $400. So, stick to one of the methods you like the most or combine them for a lucrative and exciting WOD experience. In any way, you’re doomed to success in this game with a realm of earning opportunities.
The $WOD Tokenomics
All fishermen use $WOD, which is a BEP-20 token, to complete any transactions within the game. The token is used in the game as a tool of governance, a utility token, and a P2E award to gamers. You can either buy WOD at the Poolz, Pancakeswap, or MEXC exchanges or earn WOD tokens with active gameplay.
To earn WOD in the game, you need to choose an area on the map and go fishing there. Rewards can be claimed at any moment. With the help of WOD tokens, you will purchase more advanced equipment, stake the tokens for passive income, and make in-game upgrades.
To earn more WOD in P2E activities, you need to upgrade your equipment, skills, and game ranking. These efforts will make your WOD mining efforts more productive, giving you an advantage over peers.
Where to buy $WOD?
Buy $WOD on Pancakeswap – Link
Buy $WOD on MEXC Exchange – Link
$WOD Contract on BSC: 0x298632d8ea20d321fab1c9b473df5dbda249b2b6
To make the project functional, safe, and accessible to everyone, WOD has formed an extensive network of strategic partnerships with major players in the blockchain universe. The current list of partners includes Poolz (a DEX where you can buy WOD tokens), Seedify, and BSCPad (a platform for the WOD token’s initial launch). The project also collaborates with Mexc Global, Galactic Arena, and Chainlink to ensure a robust and functional architecture and safe transactions.
The WOD smart contract logic was recently audited by Verichains – a reputable audit provider guaranteeing the absence of critical vulnerabilities and bugs.
The Team Behind World of Defish
The WOD success would be impossible without the hard work and dedication of the WOD Dream Team. The project is headed by Alexey Kuchma, the WOD CEO and Lead Game Designer with an extensive experience in NFT and blockchain. The project’s CTO, Miroslaw Shpak, contributed over a decade of development, team-leading, dApp creation, and gaming expertise in the WOD game. The development process was spearheaded by the company’s COO Vladislav Gavturenko, a specialist with expertise in Project Management and a Computer Science degree. The marketing campaign for the launch was covered by CMO Slava Malchenko.
Let’s Stay in Touch
It’s also heart-warming to note that WOD is now enjoying active social community growth and has over 100,000 followers on Telegram and 90K followers on Twitter. The number of active users on Discord has exceeded 10,000 people, with hundreds of fan streams available on YouTube. To learn more about the WOD project, go to https://worldofdefish.com/
This is a sponsored post. Learn how to reach our audience here. Read disclaimer below.
Image Credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not a direct offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation or endorsement of any products, services, or companies. Bitcoin.com does not provide investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the author is responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.